DIY Unity Candle

I looked at Hobby Lobby's website on Monday and seen that they were having 50%their Bridal stuff. I decided I had to make it down there to see if there was anything that I could use! Unfortunately, I didn't find anything in their bridal section that I really cared for so I decided to check out their candles (which were also 50%!). I got everything for our Unity Candle for the ceremony as well as two floating candles (one white & one ivory) to see if they would fit the glass cylinder vases I've been looking at from the Dollar Tree. I also HAD to stop at Staples on my way back home to get some vellum so I could experiment with our monogram and the candle before I called it a night!! I printed out the monogram that we had decided on and I didn't think it looked right on the candle. Crisis averted: I created another monogram that I think looks better!

Photobucket


Unity Candle - DIY

Nothing is set on the candle for sure, I just have it pinned in the back...just enough to keep me feeling like I'm not being so unproductive when it comes to wedding planning. Yea...that picture is crooked, my bad.

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Hey girl, what program did you use to make the monogram and letters.. I am looking at doing my own candle and I LOVE yours! Let me know, I need all the help I can get :) - Lily

Post a Comment