Spring Break!

Spring break was this week and I decided to a little wedding shopping to fill my Friday off. I've been eyeing these vases at Big Lots for a month or so now and I decided that I would go ahead get them. I had only budgeted for 4 since that's all I thought they had, but I got in there and they had 5. I stuck with only the 4 for this trip but decided I'll look for the fifth one next time I'm in there. These vases are anniversary vases from Hallmark that were priced at $35/each but I got them for a steal at $10/each!

There was also a grand opening in our town for a store called Carolina Pottery. I decided to check them out since I had never heard of them and I found our toasting flutes in there. I got these at what I think was a steal for $1.49/each. I love the stems!

Photobucket

0 comments:



Post a Comment