Invite Mock-up

I'm very unsure about this, so I'd love opinions (hence my post on theknot). Our colors are Carolina Blue & Lavendar with accents of pink. I love lots of colors but I certainly do not want this to look tacky. Here are the (5) choices I've given myself as of right now :

1) Invite printed on ivory linen paper backed with pink linen paper.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2) Invite printed on lavender linen paper backed with ivory linen paper.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3) Invite printed on ivory linen paper backed with pale blue (baby blue) linen paper.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4) Invite printed on ivory linen paper with no backing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5) Invite printed on ivory linen paper backed with turquiose linen paper.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And the winner is?

0 comments:



Post a Comment