DIY Centerpiece Idea

Hola amigos! I stopped by the Dollar Tree on my home from lunch with mi madre today and picked up some glass containers. I love the idea of the cylinder vases with floating candles so I bought one of them, a short square vase, and a small hurrican vase. I put the three together with a flaoting candle, some hydrangeas (used face ones here but will use real at the reception), and another candle (used a tea light here but will use a votive at the reception). I'm so excited to share the end result that will cover half of the tables at the reception! I'll work on completeing a trial run with the tall CP's soon!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:



Post a Comment