Special Coasters

Hey everyone! From the post below, I had to show my coasters off at work yesterday! Two of the women I work with decided they wanted some made (one for their mother for Mother's day and one for her future daughter-in-law for a bridal shower). Here is the one that I made for the bridal shower (I've only made one because she only had one picture she wanted me to turn into a coaster so far).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I'm also working on some for the women that wanted pictures of her nieces/nephews/son for her Mother for Mother's day but they aren't complete yet. I'll add those once I get the waterproof sealer on them tomorrow :) I love how easy and cute these are and I very well intend on making these as gifts for all of my friends/family sometime this year.

0 comments:



Post a Comment