Bored @ Work

So, I'm sitting here at work having a normal S-L-O-W Monday. I just want to go home and wrap up in some warm blankets and make some tissue paper flowers or something. But since i'm stuck here for now, I made a paper flower which really turned out pretty cool (minus the quality of the picture that was taken on my phone in my lamp lit office). These are cute, but I'm not sure it's anything that could be used for a wedding...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The flower is made out of five individually made petals and is actually pretty neat. I might use some pretty paper when I get home tonight and make some more of these to see what they look like. I'll definitely add pictures if I make some out of pretty paper tonight :)

UPDATE: Here are some of the paper flowers that are made from the pretty paper:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here is the beginning of the hundreds of tissue paper flowers that are to come:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:



Post a Comment