Have Your Cake

I haven't looked into anyone to make our cake but I do have a couple of people running through my head. When I started planning I seen that the 'in' thing at the time was monogram cake toppers, covered in bling. I talked with another knottie about either renting/buying hers after her wedding. Once she gave me the prices she would rent/sell for, I decided I could make my own topper for MUCH cheaper than what she even wanted to rent hers for. I set out on a mission to find the prettiest 'P' and finally decided last week. I ordered my DIY wooden cake topper from Crafty Eddy (craftyeddy@gmail.com) on Thursday. I decided to use Brock Sript and I will buy my rhinestones from ebay (the cheapest I've found). I'm very exicted for this to get here...although I shouldn't be working on it since school is back in session, I'm sure I'll have it done within a week or two.

0 comments:



Post a Comment