Design: Photoshare Cards & Mad Lib

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've blogged, so here I am to blog! I haven't checked anything big off the wedding to-do list since the dress purchase. I have, however, been designing some stationary stuff. First off, I have the front design of our photo share cards. I created it using scrapblog.com and it was super easy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have also been working on a cool idea I got from some girls on theknot.com, Mad Libs for our guests to fill out at the reception! I designed the front of the card on scrapblog.com and I took the wording from a mad lib off Cheyenne Schultz's website and tweaked it a little. I LOVE this and I hope that it's a hit with our guests!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:



Post a Comment