NWR: Shop til your Drop?


It's two days 'till Thankgiving...making it three days 'till Black Friday! Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite times of the year. Family, food, fun, and fall..it's priceless. After Thanksgiving come Black Friday, which my sister and I made a tradition two years ago. It's such fun taking a one hour nap between cleaning up from dinner and shopping! We love getting out and being amist all of the people and the fury. Previous years we've really had something to go for, but this year, I'm pretty much money'd out from the wedding and I think there are only a couple of gifts she is looking for (that we think she can get online). "Are you crazy? You don't need to get out in the crowds DAT (day-after-thanksgiving) to buy any toys/present. Are you still going?" you say...WHY YES! We've still decided to go this year. I'm really in the mood to have a Christmas tree for our new house (which is still torn to shreds at this time). Here is where I keep track of all the deals that are going to be offered...it's a great site, so check it out!





Are you planning to go shopping early DAT? If so, what are you headed out for?

1 comments:



Unknown said...

I'm going!! My dad and I are doing the whole divide and conquer deal. We are looking for ONE thing. A laptop for my fiance, who will be deploying in the summer. We are determined, and may end up going to 5 different stores within one hour to get one!!

Post a Comment