Band Together

This weekend was one with little progress house or wedding wise. We were busy with a bbq fundraiser at the fire department where my love works and then yesterday was his birthday and church. Needless to say, we did accomplish a few tasks!

House:
- FFIL finished the plumbing in our house so now we are ready to hang sheet rock. :) yay!

Wedding:
- I finished stringing and glueing on the beads to our serving set (see a seperate post about that here).
- I FINALLY got FI to go to the jewelry store to be sized for his band. We went ahead and purcahsed it Friday while we were there. Needless to say, it was MUCH more expensive than we thought it was going to be, but still half the price of my two bands.

Here is the site with full information about and I didn't get a real shot of the ring, but here is the stock photo from the makers site.


I do have to say that the ring we seen in the store was no where near this shiny; it's tungston carbide and has a lifetime warranty. I have to admit that I got giddy in the store when he decided which band he wanted :) Today marks 33 days until I marry my love!


This evening I'll be working on tissue paper flowers and deciding exactly how I'm going to do the programs. I have the template created, some blue & purple paper, but I'm not sure how/what I'm going to print them on. Hopefully I'll have more updates tomorrow!

0 comments:



Post a Comment