I have wedding project updates for everyone!

I began working on my cake server set; I'm stringing beads onto fishing line to wrap around the handles. I've completed one of the two. Here it is just before I finished it up:

I'm getting ready to start on the ring bearer pillow, so I should (hopefully) have pictures of it tonight. EDIT: Here are the pictures of the mostly finished product. Now I just have to add some pretty ribbon!


Haha...I wouldn't let Daisy in the chair with me while I was stuffing the pillow, so she just crawled up in the basket of clothes by my feet and took a nap! :)

I've finished up separating all of the candies for the favors (I'll post pics later!).
EDIT: Here is a picture of my favors all zipped up tight in a baggie so they stay fresh!

I finished up making all of the tulle poofs (through step 2 - ready to be hung). I stopped putting the fishing line through them because they were getting tangled. We'll save that part and the fluffing for the week or two before the wedding. EDIT: Here are the pictures of my tulle poofs (some finished, some unfinished).

I think that's all for now. I'll bring you pictures this evening!

I feel like sharing a helpful (to me anyway) blog today! Visit here for craft store coupons! It's always nice to have a quick link to visit to get all the current craft store coupons for a quick trip to pick up something wedding related.

0 comments:



Post a Comment