Checking In

Hello blog followers! I'm dropping by to let you know.....there has been no progress on the wedding front so far this week.

Recently completed item (hehe, only one thing to share!):
- Separated the candy into blue, purple, pink and put 15/20 candies in each bag.

Still need to complete:
- Ceremony Programs
- Buy tulle to line the aisle
- Borrow lights to line the aisle
- Make many more pomanders
- Wrap the wreaths with ribbon
- Find unity candle holder
- Perfect the BM bouquets
- Talk to the florist about my bouquet
- Figure out how to make boutonnières
- Find a guest book & pen
- Make "In Memory of" candles
- Mail sheet music to pianist
- Choose the rest of music for Ceremony (pre-wedding music, bridal party entrance, my entrance, and recesional)
- Find stand/table for unity candle to sit on
- Make ring bearer pillow
- Slideshow (maybe)
- Order table clothes for all tables for Reception
- Get flowers to finish centerpieces
- Buy drinks and dinnerware for Reception
- Buy garter
- Finish making tulle poofs for windows (Reception)
- Finalize Cake details
- Print & assemble coloring books for the young ones

I think that's it for now, at least that's all that I have on my list. I'm sure it will grow in the next few weeks, but I hope to get some of this stuff knocked off the list since I have a 4-day weekend coming up!

0 comments:



Post a Comment