Countdown

Countdown continuation....60 days to go! That's only 2 months...

::Counting, breathing deeply::
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
::sigh::

Well, that was my attempt at trying not to stress about the short amount of time that stands between me and my fiance becoming husband & wife. I don't think my to-do list is all that long, it just seems like there is so much to do between now and May 22. I think I've put so much into planning and getting DIY stuff done early that I don't have that many projects/tasks to complete before the wedding. As much as I have wished for time to F-L-Y since last January, it has done just that.

I need to figure out a way to calm down about everything. So, tonight when I get home I'm going to sit down and think about every aspect of the wedding, what we'll need, if I've already finished it or need to complete it, and try to get as much as possible squared away. We'l see how that goes...I'll try to bring you an update tomorrow!

0 comments:



Post a Comment