Invitation Victory

::sigh:: I'm please and thrilled to inform all of my bloggie friends that I have accomplished a HUGE DIY task. Last night I finished printing the envelopes for my invitations!!!!!! The invitation process has been a very huge work-in-process for months now. The last thing(s) to be completed for these babies is to put the RSVP cards inside each invite, close them, tie a piece of ribbon around them, maybe add a monogrammed square atop the ribbon and stuff them babies in an envelope!


I have mostly enjoyed this process, but I will be ecstatic to throw them in the mail box (and by throw, I mean gently & carefully carry them into the nice man at the post office so he can just throw them in a bag!).


I do have to apologize to my bloggie friends as I have been lacking on not only posting here but also putting pictures with my posts. I'm taking the pictures, but somehow they aren't making it from my camera to here. Maybe I can get caught up on adding pictures tonight.



For the girls on theknot who have May weddings drawing ever so close, (ever so quickly!!!) I think we need to take a day away from planning and relax. I feel like I should be finished planning by now, after all, I did start planning over a year ago. Once these invites go, it'll be all DIY decorations till the wedding! :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment