To Veil, or Not to Veil...

I have struggled with this for a while now and I really need to get choose one way or the other. I'm not 100% sure about how to wear my hair until I go for my trial and see how it works out, but I've chosen to do a side pony. Something along the lines of this:
Only with a flower like this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Or a veil like this:
Or both like this:
The first bride only wore a veil (from what I can tell) and it looks just fine. The second bride above used a hair fascinator AND a veil, and I think it looks fine together as well. I just can't decide what to do. Maybe I'll get a veil and a fascinator to take to my hair trial and decide what to do then...that makes the most sense I guess.

How are you wearing your hair? Have you decided veil/no veil?

0 comments:



Post a Comment