House Update

If you're from North Carolina, you know that much of the state received some snow yesterday! I was beyond excited to see it snowing. FI called and asked me to come to Lowe's to pick out our front door for him, his dad, and my brother were going to put in. Since it was snowing pretty hard, I decided to head on home when we left Lowe's because the snow was laying everywhere in Lenoir. It was really a winter wonderland and I smiled and thanked God for the entirety of my trip home. Once I arrived home, it seemed like it took 5 hours to get the door put in. Nevertheless, through the hard work of 3 and the brains of 6, our new door went in! I can't believe I didn't take a picture from the outside after it was complete, but I'll get one and post it later.
This is what we've had as our 'front door' the past month or so, a locked screen door.
Needless to say, I was pleased to see a REAL front door go up! We purchased a Schlage door handle and deadbolt lock, the thickest bolt available. :P
UPDATE: I drove by the house and took a picture with the new door :) Don't mind the wood and mess in the lower portion of the photo!

0 comments:



Post a Comment