Checkity check check!

I have more to share than the exciting news that my bridesmaid dresses are in but I can't share it just yet! I also have pictures to show you and checks to share, but for now you'll have to wait!


Here I am again, back to share pictures and checks!!

I tried my hand at making the tulle poofs in my bio...not as easy as I had planned but they're made exactly like the tissue paper flowers I'm making. They will look nice hanging from the windows in the fellowship hall!
I started and finished making the tags for the favor bags we decided to go with instead of doing a candy buffet. They were super easy and I was completely finished with them in a couple of hours. My mom had a really cool tool that I was able to attach the tags to the bags with. I'll post instructions in my bio later.
Here we have the cricut cutting the brown squares that go on the belly band to keep the invites closed. It was very easy to have the cricut cut these, I printed our monogram on ivory paper and placed them atop the brown layer with the ribbon between (no pictures of that just yet). The belly bands are taking longer to make than I expected and I don't have but 1.5 weeks to finish those so I can mail the invites the week of March 22.


And here are the invitations that went in the mail today. I only mailed out the invites for those who are invited to the rehearsal dinner. All the rest will be going out in about 11 or 12 days. I honestly can't wait to see them go.

0 comments:



Post a Comment