Attire Check

I'm SOOOO excited and relieved to mark another task off the to-do list! FI and I went tonight to find suit pants for him and the GM's tonight and we found them @ JcPenny! We found the pants so quickly that we moved on to picking out shirts for all the GM & FI and got all of them with the exception of the Best Man's b/c they didn't have the color to match the MOH's dress. Our gift to the GM are their ties, so we found ties for everyone tonight as well...and they match the pattern on FI's tie! :) I'll have to wait and post pictures tomorrow!

I HIGHLY recommend brides looking for khaki suits (ours were linen look pants by Stafford) to check out JcPenny! We got the pants for $34/each (on sale & we used a coupon) making the total cost for each GM only $51! :)

::beaming with joy::

My sister and I are heading to a warehouse sale tomorrow for Shoe Show and I'm hoping to find me and FI some shoes to wear for the wedding. Maybe I'll have more than just groom/groomsmen pants/shirts/ties to share tomorrow! :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment