Invitations: Ready 2 Go

Thanks to the help of 4 sweet women and two little boys, my invitations are stuffed, sealed (and will be stamped Monday). I can't tell you what a relief it was to get those things ready to send out. I often wondered when I read other girls' posts about their invites if they could really be a labor of love; absolutely. They have certainly been a labor of love and I'm kind of sad to see them go but very excited to make the wedding official to all of our guests! As I sit here typing this, I'm excited to start seeing the RSVP's come in and begin imagining with whom our special day will be shared.



I'm sure my future mother-in-law (pictured above) will be thrilled to see that I posted this picture of her :P

Lisa, Angie, Cindy, Nikki, Ty, & Zack...I appreciate all of your help (and putting up with my picky ways) Thursday evening and trust me...I will appreciate your help when it gets down to 2 weeks until wedding time and you're all helping make tissue paper flowers!!! :) I love you guys!

0 comments:



Post a Comment