Missing In Wedding Action

Hi everyone! I am very apologetic that I have been missing around here! We had our church revival all last week and it was late every night when I got in. I woke up last Friday morning with sinus issues and have been down and out with that until my meds really started working yesterday. I have made a pretty good little bit of progress along the lines of wedding planning progress, and we also have TONS of action along the lines of house progress. FI and his dad have really been working on the house the last couple of weeks. We did find an issue in the one room of the house we had planned to remodel after we moved in so we are now remodeling every room/aspect of the house. I'm very excited for everything to be finished so I can show you before and after pictures!

On the wedding front:
~ I finally paid of my wedding bands (first post about them can be found
here)! Good pictures to come when I can get a good picture of them.

~ I completed the printing on the back of the majority of our RSVP postcards (I'm waiting on a second batch of 100 to arrive from Vistaprint).

~ The brown paper that Hobby Lobby had to special order for me came in and I finished cutting all of those earlier this week. I get the rest of the invites assembled.
~ My sister and I found the coolest decorating idea for the fellowship hall windows! I'm anxious for the tulle I ordered from
CODWholesale to arrive so we can experiment with these!!! We plan to use fishing wire to hang 4-6 individual tulle poofs at varying lengths from the tulle covered curtain rods.


~ We also nailed down how we're going to decorate the pews at the ceremony!



The Sanctuary we're getting married in looks almost IDENTICAL to the one in the above picture. I love the lights in the tulle and will probably go with that look!



On the house front:

Since we're having to fix the bathroom now as well (this was unintended; we planned to wait and build on to the back of the house where the bathroom is when we started a family, but we found a few things and decided it was best to go ahead and tackle this project now as well). I made a quick little layout of the the house for it's before and after layout:

0 comments:



Post a Comment