Invitations

I made two COMPLETE invitations tonight!

Hobby Lobby only had 49 sheets of the chocolate brown paper I need to layer my invites, so I bought what they had and placed a special order for the rest. I printed the lines to cut by on the paper I had and started cutting. I wanted to make sure, before I printed all 49 sheets, that I had the dimensions correct and so I completed two of my invites. Of course I included pictures below!



I'm starting to impress myself with knocking things off the list :) Woo-hoo for another almost check!

2 comments:



Unknown said...

These look nice! Did all of the paper come from Hobby Lobby?

Misty said...

All of my paper, with the exception of the cornflower blue gatefold did come from Hobby Lobby. I ordered the gatefold invites from Cards & Pockets (www.cardsand pockets.com) when they were offering 20% off your entire order. I got 150 envelopes & invites for $86. :) So far, I've only spent $.72 per invite and I'm very pleased with that price!

Post a Comment