A Post...That's All I've Got!


I don't have much wedding related for you girls...


Hop on over to the workout bio/blogs that I've been participating in. Several of my fellow wedding club members (May 2010) have joined together to create a support system for the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred workouts. I think it's very helpful to me for one, but it's also great to see how the other girls are doing along their journey and to encourage them when they need it!


Here is what I'm looking at:

Blog readers, you may be asking your self, "Self, what the heck is she looking at?" To yourself, I answer, my invitations that need to be assembled. :-\ I'm going to go cut a few of the brown layers so I don't have such a hefty job tomorrow evening. My wonderful friend, aMa, is going to be helping me assemble some of these bad boys Friday...so busy I must get!

0 comments:



Post a Comment