Bouquets

Hi all! I decided to work on some wedding stuff today since it was nasty out with the snow/ice/rain. I put together the girls' bouquets (as sort of a rough draft) for my sister to make look better :P I was bored and just wanted to do something wedding, other than cut invitations. I have pictures below, but while we're talking wedding...FI and I were talking about it being February already. Invites go out in March! I can't believe it...for more than a year now I've worked on wedding things off and on and now I'm just shocked that it all needs to start falling together. Wow...I think I'm going to try and get the rest of our invites cut tonight before I go to sleep...I can at least feel a little accomplished.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Do you followers like? This may not be the final version as my sister will make any changes that need to be made! :) I do love my sister!

0 comments:



Post a Comment