Dresses

I went Friday morning with my mother and finally tried on a couple of dresses. I tried on several dresses, some that were nice and some that were not so nice.
One was more of a straight dress...I can't really describe it, but I liked it ok. I liked it, but wasn't in love with it. I can't even remember what it looked like enough to find a picture that was similar to it.
The other was exactly like the dress below, only with a darker ivory where the pink/magenta is. It looked great on me (according to my mother), plus on sale for $300. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Once I tried on the five/six dresses, I wasn't nervous about it anymore and it also made me feel like the wedding is real! I can't wait to try on more now! This trip helped me decide a few things that I want in a dress:
* I heart Ivory dresses with my pale skin tone
* I heart dresses with straps
* I'm more open to a strapless after trying on the dress above
* I love a sweetheart neckline
That's more than I knew about the 'perfect' dress for me a week ago :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment