MY DRESS!

I am excited beyond belief to have found THE dress!

I went to David's Bridal in Winston yesterday and tried on some more dresses that were very similar to the DaVinci dress I fell in love with last weekend. There were a couple of dresses there that I really liked and I kept comparing them to the DaVinci dress. After I tried on so many dresses at David's Bridal, I couldn't remember a lot about the DaVinci so my mom and I drove 45 more minutes down to Bridal Mart so I could try on the DaVinci again! I knew as soon as I put it on, that this was my dress! I'm so excited to have this part of planning out of the way! I honestly thought it would take longer to find my dress than just the 3 trips I've made.

The price was set at $713 at Bridal Mart but I'm going to check out a few places that were recommended on the NC board on the knot to see if I can get it cheaper than that.

I don't want to post the pictures of the dress here in case someone might get a little nosey, but I posted a link on the NC board. I did try on a veil at David's Bridal that will match my dress perfectly, but it was $149, which I am not willing to spend. So I'm on the hunt for maybe a used one or something I can make!

0 comments:



Post a Comment