Will You..BM Cards

I feel great about these.

Ran into Wal-Mart this morning and I was browsing the clearance aisles I found a pack of plain white cards & envelopes for $2.50. I decided (with the push from my good friend aMa) to buy them and make my "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" cards. Here's what I came up with.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I didn't want anything too fancy, so these are perfect! I designed monograms for each of the female members of the bridal party and used those on the back of their cards. They will also be used for some other things later in the planning process. I changed what saying was put inside each card to fit the relationship I have with each girl and changed the fonts to suit the personalities of each girl. I am also going to line the envelopes with some pretty paper :) I'm proud of these little beauties.

UPDATE: So all of my girls except one have received their cards and have accepted :) I'm so excited, I have a BRIDAL PARTY! :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment