DIY Progress

I made some DIY progress on my day off yesterday. I'm excited to be making progress with some wedding stuff. I completed the rough draft of my program and the FINAL draft of my invites yesterday and made mock-ups of each! Lots of pictures to share!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Keep in mind: this invite is only laying on the brown layer laying on the gatefold invite and that my doggie was walking around on the bed messing everything up...so it's not nice, neat, and lined up correctly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now on to the trial/mock-up Programs:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:



Post a Comment