A House Post

Since I showed our first purchase of supplies to start "re-building" our house, I figured I might as well show the second, much larger purchase.

Believe it or not, we purchased more wood Thursday evening so that we could lift the ceilings & floors because they were sagging just a bit. I'm very thankful that my FI and his dad build/remodel houses for a living. It's saving us a fortune in carpentry labor expenses. Friday was their first day working inside the house and they successfully completed all of the work that will be done with raising the ceilings to a nice pretty level. Today they are supposed to be tackling the floors; I'm not sure how much they will actually get completed since we had flash flooding in our area last night.
Not exactly what I expected $500 worth of wood to look like but FI said it did look like $500 worth of wood. I trust him since he has been doing this since age 16. :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment