DIY Progress

So I've made some progress on some of my DIY projects. I've worked around with some DIY bouquets and DIY centerpieces. I obviously have pictures :)
BM Bouquets:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tall Centerpieces:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Candle Centerpieces:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I finished one of the letters that will hang on the front doors of the church. I bought wooden letters (J & M) to hang on the wreaths that will be on the front doors of the church. I finished the 'M' and here she is:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sorry for the horrible pic, I didn't have my camera with me. The fabric is brown and it has blue, pink, yellow, green, and an orangish print on it. I haven't completed the 'J' yet, but will add a post with it later.


I went with my mom & sister shopping for the materials to make the wreaths for the church doors and here is how we're making the wreaths:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
More checks:
-We got the BM dresses ordered
-I traced all of the envelope liners, need to be cut & put in the envelopes.
-Finalized invite layout and information, need to get them printed and start assembly.

That's all for now...I think. YaY for progress!

0 comments:



Post a Comment