More DIY Progress

Wow. Yesterday we hit the 4 month mark. Excitement is certainly building within me & I've made more DIY progress throughout the week (with the help of my wonderful sister!)

First off are the wreaths that my sister made for me! They turned out great and she made her appearance in the photos too :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And the MOH bouquet that we started on...I want to add something to it, I'mjust not sure yet what that 'something' is!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also visited the church and took many pictures so I can plan more of the DIY decorations that I'll be doing. Here are a few pictures of it just because I love pictures :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The aisle I will walk down. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our reception venue.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:



Post a Comment