Graduation

As of right now, I am only two finals away from Graduation! I can't express my excitement at this time because I have been working on a paper & a final all day today, and my brain is mush. I'm off to bed as I have a final tomorrow at 2 and I need to rest so I can get up and go over some study materials. Joyful day tomorrow as I knock another final out of the way and leave only 1 measly final between myself and graduation. I know it may seem that I have talked about this non-stop that last week or two, but this is something that has been part of mine & FI's life since we met. It will be such a relief to have this off of my plate and be able to concentrate on Wedding Planning fun! Just bare with me for a couple more days until I'm finished and I'll start give you some FUN wedding stuff back here on the NC Bride To Be!

0 comments:



Post a Comment