Presents

I've been busy for the better part of the week making Christmas presents. I've taken many pictures and can't wait to share them!


After completing the gifts last night, I was baking some goodies to give with the gifts and I HAVE to share my most favorite winter (not just Christmas) recipe! I was introduced to a unique snack back in my teen years by a girl that I played basketball with.







Snowman Poop (click here for recipe)







Or that's what they called it and I continue to use this name (the real name is Chex Mix Muddy Buddies). I made two batches of it last night and bagged it all up to give away today at the party! I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you haven't had this before, you HAVE to try it! RUN, now to the grocery store to get all of the ingredients! :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment