He Knows Everything

All weekend I've been worried about whether or not the graduation regalia that I ordered (late, Nov. 6 to be exact) would arrive in time for me to wear it across the stage on December 14.

I tried yesterday to track the order and all I could get was "IN PROCESS." The guidelines on the site list 5 weeks in production and an additional 1-2 shipping (if you choose express shipping, which I did choose). By their guidelines, it shouldn't have been out of processing until Dec. 11.

Imagine my surprise when I get to work this morning and I have an e-mail informing me that everything shipped 11/30/09! Oh joyous day. I've been praying over this seemingly minute problem the last couple of days, as I knew God was in control. He answered my prayer, just as always. Praise God!

0 comments:



Post a Comment