Plan a Wedding?

Now that I'm done with school, and there is less than 5 months until the wedding and I've got to get B-U-S-Y with planning our wedding. Tomorrow on the plate for after church is making a couple of the new envelope liners with the new paper I bought. I need to decide if I want to use the silver/white paper or the blue paper to line our envelopes. Next on the plate is our invitation design. I have one now that I can use, but I'm just not 100% satisfied with it. I'm going to start working on a new design in my spare time and hopefully have a decision made about the final design within the next two weeks. I'd also like to get started on the ceremony and getting a program started. I've got to get the Bridesmaids dresses ordered (still waiting on two of my girls' measurements) as well as find someone to alter the dresses one they come in. I'm beginning to feel a little overwhelmed since 2010 is right around the corner.


::deep breath::

Off to get some rest. My first day back to work today really made me tired.

0 comments:



Post a Comment