11 days to go...

Yes, you read the correct, 11 days until we say "I do." It's safe to say that I'm still not nervous, only full of excitement, and that FI is still nervous. hehe

The sheet rock team finished up yesterday morning by sanding all the sheet rock mudd to give us a nice smooth level surface to paint over. We made our trip to Lowe's yesterday afternoon to get all of our paint (we picked out our paint colors before we started having showers because EVERYONE was asking what colors we were going to use) and primer and ceiling paint, etc. After a heartbreaking $413.00 bill, FI left headed to the house to start painting. We completed painting all of the ceilings and are pretty pleased with our progress. We don't have the power turned on in the house yet, or I could have started wiping down the walls and priming them when FI went to fire meeting. On the agenda next: FI is working his 24-hr shift at EMS so he won't be working at the house any tonight, and I have to take his pants to exchange them tonight & get his best man a shirt, so I MIGHT get back in enough time to wipe the walls down.

As for the wedding, planning has pretty much been finalized. I fully intended to finish printing the programs last night until I ran out of ink :-\ I am putting below my last to-do list before now & the wedding 9**I HOPE**).
- sew the flower on the ring bearer pillow
- finish printing page 4 of the program
- assemble the programs
- buy tablecloth roll for rehearsal dinner (Party City)
- print & attach vellum to memory candles
- print the labels for the centerpieces
- finish fluffing the tissue paper flowers (which I do during my free time at work)
- complete the pomanders (stick tissue paper flowers in the styrofoam ball & attach ribbon)
- get lights from Lauren for the aisle (buy more if needed)
- finish BM bouquets (put ivory ribbon on them)
- make sure everything is boxed up according to the location it will be used (ceremony/reception/rehearsal)
- trip to Sam's (silverware, plates, cups, food for rehearsal & reception)

I believe that's everything I have left to do. Hopefully it doesn't grow, because I could get most of this stuff knocked out in no time as they are such small tasks. I have pictures to share with you, at home, on my camera...they just can't seem to find there way off the camera on to the blog! Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll get you some pics of the DIY progress I've been making.

0 comments:



Post a Comment