BIG HOUSE NEWS

I'm so excited that I can say we are having sheet rock hung at our house this week! :) They should be done by the Friday (hopefully earlier, but I'll be pleased with Friday) so that we can start painting! :) I have looked through our studded up house for months now and I can't wait to see each room become a room. I don't have pictures yet, but I'm going to run over to the house tonight to see what they finished today, and I'll try to post a couple of the work in progress! Yay for house progress...
Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom

Other side of the Master Bathroom


1st closet in the Master Bedroom


2nd Closet in the Master Bedroom


Dining Room from the addition looking into the Living Room


Kitchen...it looks SO different than when we bought the house!

0 comments:



Post a Comment