Update

Hello everyone! I'm so excited as the time quickly passes getting me closer to the day I get to marry my love. As this time is quickly passing, I'm left with less time to get my projects done. Currently on the list: printing programs, dying the garter and the flower for the RB pillows, assembling programs, and fluffing out the tissue paper flowers. Tomorrow will be 2 week left until our wedding day; I'm oh so excited because I really don't have that much left to finish and FI is nervous, at least that's what he says. 

As for the house, the sheet rock is all hung, and will be sanded by the end of today. They will be back to do the ceilings and knock them down Monday. Now, we'll be painting this week coming up. I REALLY need to get the wedding stuff finished and put on the back burner until the wedding so I can be helping with the house as much as possible. 

I don't have pictures to share right now, but I will later :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment