Final Countdown...

2 more days; one of which I count as half a wedding day since we'll be decorating & rehearsing. 

Last night FI took took me over to our house and pleasantly surprised me with ELECTRICITY! I house has power now and that means we can continue to work there (not until after the honeymoon) when it gets dark! 

My list of errands/chores for today (Thursday - 2 days till wedding bliss):
1) get ring cleaned
2) bake & decorate grooms cake
3) get mani/pedi
4) wash all my clothes
5) pack for the honeymoon
6) make FI's truck payment
7) take pans to mammy for reception food
8) load everything for the wedding into the Jeep (separated by Sanctuary & Fellowship Hall)
9) make reserved signs for bridal party tables
10) print pictures for card box
11) make card box (this one is all on FI....if he doesn't get it done, we won't be having it! he's had more than 3 months to get this project completed!)
I'm pleased to say that I'm done with this list with the exception of packing, baking the cake, & loading everything for the wedding into the Jeep, which I'm working on all three as I type this (I'm a great multitasker :P). 

My list of errands/chores for tomorrow (Friday - 1 days till wedding bliss):
1) get a tarp to put the chicken on in the cooler
2) wilkesboro to pick up the chicken for reception
3) leave chicken @ Carla's in the cooler
4) check with Carla about the rolls
5) pick-up bridal portrait from D. Kirby Photography
6) decorate the sanctuary first
7) decorate the fellowship hall
8) REHEARSE THE CEREMONY
9) eat & enjoy friends & family
10) REST & SLEEP!!!!

I'm pretty pleased with how everything has went down...smoothly and without issue! I'm sure there will be some problems arise tomorrow and even Saturday, but I know that all will be OK because regardless of what happens, I'm still going to be FI's wife @ the end of the day Saturday and that's all that matters! 

0 comments:



Post a Comment