PICTURES....Finally

I decided since I can't ever stop at home long enough to show you some pictures that I'd just bring my camera to work and add them to the blog before everything gets so busy!

We'll start with the ring bearer pillow flower. I bought it at Hobby Lobby (50% $1.47) and decided to try and tea dye it. It worked perfectly! Here is the flower that will be added to the ring bearers pillow in the next couple of days:

Here's the garter that I bought from a fellow knottie that didn't use it. It was white & boring when it arrived so I decided to srpuce it up a little! This will stand in as my something blue (along with my flowers). This isn't a very good picture showing the true color but you get the point. I used Dylon Bahama Mama dye to make this beauty!

I have pictures from my 'final fitting' but I can't share them...FI would see. I'll share them after the wedding :)

And lastly, I have pictures from my bachelorette party!
Meet my sister & MOH, S!
Meet my childhood friend & bridesmaid, A.
Meet me...the bride :)
Meet my childhood friend and bridesmaid, Lail, trying to show me how to work that lingerie!
And here's Lail in her normal state :)
Meet my childhood friend and bridesmaid, Lis.
And this is my high school friend and attendant, aMa.
My other attendant (Mia) wasn't able to make the party because she was sick...SHE'S PREGNANT and we're so excited for her & her husband!

Now that I've finally showed you all the pictures from my camera I can stop feeling guilty for not having good updates with pictures :) FI is going to be painting the house today, I'm pretty sure...so hopefully I'll have pictures of our newly built (the inside at least) house with some color/personality to it! :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment