We're Married

Hey bloggy friends! I'm sorry I haven't been here to share what's going on in our life! It was a very hectic couple of days (Friday & Saturday) but I'm thrilled to tell you that the wedding went off without a hitch! Everything was beautiful....better than I could have ever imagined! I don't have many pictures, other than the ones that were taken with my camera throughout the day (no ceremony pics). My HUSBAND and I are getting ready to head off to bed for the night, so I'll have to share some of the pictures tomorrow! Keep your eyes peeled....

2 comments:



Libby Clark said...

It was a beautiful wedding and reception. Thanks for inviting us. We had a wonderful time. Everything was absolutely gorgeous. Hope you are filled with love and happiness.
Libby Clark

Misty said...

Thanks Libby! We're so glad you could make it & even more happy that you had a good time!

Post a Comment